|Tour route||Tashkent - Samarkand - Charvak - Tashkent|
|Total Duration||5 days, 4 nights|
|Season||March - November|
|Hotel Type||4* given as an option|
|Placement||TWN / DBL placement|
|Description||Uzbekistan is one of the destinations where you may have a rest during hot Summer days!|
|Group size (PAX)||1 - 2||3 - 9||10 - 15||16 - 25||26 - 35||over 35|
|Price per PAX||$600||$480||$420||$360||$300||$240|
|Price per child (extra bed)||$220|
Day 1: Tashkent
Welcome at the airport through CIP and transfer to the hotel Le Grande Plaza 4*.
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel restaurant with vegetarian food and non veg food.
10: 00 Walking tour in Mustakillik Square and Broadway.
13:00 Buffet lunch in a restaurant.
Navoyi Theater Square - by 1940, Soviet planners had decided a theatre would greatly enhance an area known as the Drunken Bazaar for its wine-soaked market. Japanese prisoners of war completed construction in 1947.
Museum of Applied Arts - bright carved plaster decorations(ganch) and carved wood the building of museum itself is an attraction. There is also an exhibit of ceramics, textiles, jewellery, musical instruments and toys.
Barakkhan Madrassah (XVI c) - was the headquarters of the Sunni Mufti of ex-Sogdian Central Asia & Kazakhstan. It is interesting for its mosaic and Arabic calligraphy of the late 16 cent.
Brick facade and the intricately carved doors made by Samarkand craftsmen Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum - which is the grave of a local doctor, philosopher and poet of Islam who lived from 904 to 979. The portal, inner dome and arcade dated 16th century, when his holy reputation attracted a cemetery.
20:00 Dinner in a restaurant buffet dinner. Overnight at Le Grande Plaza.
Time to see night life and Night Clubs in Uzbekistan.
You will be given night life event manager who will handle all the needs and wants of travelers.
Day 2: Tashkent – Samarkand - Tashkent
05.30: Wakeup call
6:30 Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 Transfer to Samarkand (320 km. 4 hours).
Samarkand - the Eden of ancient East, the most precious pearl in the Islamic world. Samarkand - called Marakanda in the 4th century BC, whoever tried to conquer it! During the centuries the city has been invaded by troops of Alexander the Great, Arabian invaders, Chenghes Khan and Tamerlane. Today romance of Samarkand still works its magic, alluring the travelers with a dreamlike quality.
12:00 Arrive to Samarkand. Lunch in a restaurant.
13:30 Tour in Samarkand:
Gur Amir Mausoleum (XV c) - Timurids dynastic burial vault, unique monument of architecture. Pay a visit the Tomb of Tamerlane, visit the tomb of Mir Seyid Bereke, Tamerlane's spiritual tutor.
Afrasiab Hill – is a place of hill-fort Afrasiab, named after legendary king of Turan. Behind defensive ramparts with corridors, arrow slits built of unbaked brick, waterproof reeds and anti-seismic juniper, lived Sogdians.
Shahi - Zinda mausoleum (XIV - XVc) - 'Nown of Dead' a complex of more than 20 unique buildings.
Bibi Khanum mosque (XIVc) - Architects, craftsmen & painters re-constructed it in 5 years.
Ulugbek’s Observatory (XV c) – 1st observatory in Orient with 30m sextant built by Ulugbek to make exact astronomical catalogue.
Transfer back to Tashkent.
20:00 Dinner in a restaurant.
Overnight in Tashkent. Time for night life events.
Day 3: Tashkent - Charvak Pyramids
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00 Drive to Charvak mountains.
Lunch in Pyramids. Time for resting. Rest in the beach, Horse Riding, Quad Scooters. Or (Paddle boats, Boat Cruise) dinner.
13:00 Lunch in Choi Khona Local Uzbek Food.
Overnight in Pyramids. Visit to night club in mountains.
Day 4: Charvak Pyramids - Tashkent
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time.
10:00 Check-out from Pyramids. Transfer to Tashkent.
13:00 Lunch in a Restaurant in Tashkent.
Free Time for rest.
20:00 Dinner in Padshah Restaurant.
Night at the hotel. Time for night life events.
Day 5: Tashkent
8:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
The day for shopping tour in Chorsu Bazaar.
13:00 Lunch in an a restaurant.
17:00 hotel check-out and transfer for the last dinner in a restaurant.
21:00 Transfer to Tashkent international airport for departure back to home country by flight: End of the tour.
Included - specific
- Hotel placement: 4 nights (early check-in and late check-out is included)
Check-in time after 14:00 Check-out time before 12:00
- Breakfast – 5, lunches – 5, dinners – 5 included according to the program
- For each transfer 0.5 L of mineral water (2 bottles per day)
- Night life event manager
Included - general
- Visa support
- AC Comfortable transportation for the whole trip
- Professional guide (available in different languages) will accompany you and try to give you the best explanation of the site's history, traditions and culture
- Tour operator and Group Leader will make you feel comfortable and assist you in case of problem 24/7
- Entrance fees to historical places
- For each transfer 0.5 L of mineral water
- Double / Twin hotel room placement
- Luggage handling at the airports and hotels
- International Air flight
- Alcoholic drinks during the day
- Horse Riding, Quad Scooters. Or (Paddle boats, Boat Cruise)
- Fees for the use of cameras and videos in the monuments and tourist sites
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Personal expenses
- Rental of equipment and other things in mountains
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as tips and gratuities to guides and drivers
- Expenses for things which are not listed in the tour package
In addition, our program may include special arrangements such as:
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation or does not suit travelers
- Lunches or dinners in private homes of Uzbek families to get closer to the traditions, culture and way of life of local people, to see the process of baking the traditional round bread and cooking tasty osh (pilaf)
- Different dance shows and entertainment varying from region to region in traditional costumes
- Special tours to different studios and workshops where You can see various traditional crafts in real.
You can use our suggested programs as they stand or create Your own itinerary according to Your wishes and preferences. We will be happy to assist you in this task.
- Cancellation Policy: No cancellation 20 Days in advance
- 33% within one month
- 100% within 3 days
All hotels are located close to main sightseeing places. After a long and tiring day of walking, you can relax and spend the night pleasantly in those hotels.
|Name||Le Grande Plaza|
|About||Good view, good location, good service|
|More||Hotel Le Grande Plaza|
|Name||Charvak Oromgohi (Three Pyramids)|
|Rooms||Single($), Double($), SemiLux($), DeLux($), VIP($)|
|About||Good view, good location, clean air|
|More||Hotel Charvak Oromgohi (Three Pyramids)|