Tour to My Country Uzbekistan
|Tour route||Tashkent - Samarkand - Aidarkul lake - Gijduvan - Bukhara - Moscow|
|Total Duration||6 days|
|Season||April - October|
|Hotel Type||3* given as an option|
|Placement||TWN / DBL placement|
|Group size (PAX)||1 - 2||3 - 9||10 - 15||16 - 25||26 - 35||over 35|
|Price per PAX||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Price per child (extra bed)||$0|
Day 1 Tashkent
- 04:35 Arrival in the Tashkent airport, transfer in Hotel. Rest
- 13:00 Lunch at the Hotel restaurant.
- Excursion in historical places of Tashkent: Visiting madrasah "Barrack-khan", mausoleum "Kafal-Shashi (15 century), madrasah "Kukeldash" (16th century) and the well-known market "Chorsu", the mosque "Juma" (9th century)
- 19:00 Supper at the best national restaurant of Tashkent with tasting east dishes (refined Uzbek plov, fragrant crackling samsa, the lamb, very tasty lagman and shurpa, all this dishes can be prepared for you by real professionals.
Day 2 Samarkand
- Early breakfast in the hotel of Tashkent.
- 07:00 Departure to Samarkand
- 11:00 Arrival and accommodation in Hotel of Samarkand.
- Samarkand: ancient capital of the Timurids’ state
- Architectural ensemble Registan: madrasah of Ulugbek, madrasah telya - Kori, madrasah Sher-Dor
- 13:00 Dinner at the city restaurant
- Mosque Bibi - Hanim (a cathedral mosque of 14th century), ensemble of the mausoleums shahi - Zinda (ensemble of the family mausoleums), the mausoleum Gur-emir (a family tomb of Timurids’dynasty), Ulugbek observatory
- 19:00 Supper in the hotel.
Day 3 Samarkand - lake Aidarkul
- 07:00 the Early breakfast, departure to the lake Ajdarkul. Accommodation in jurts, on the place of ancient parking of nomads.
- A trip on camels to the lake.
- 13:00 Dinner on the open air in a circle of nomads. You can personally see the preparation of “plov”on a fire or other national dishes.
- Fishing and hunting on the lake Ajdarkul.
- 19:00 Supper on the open-air
- Spending the night in jurts.
Day 4 District Gizhduvan – Bukhara
- 08:00 the Breakfast in jurts (fragrant shurpa and hot flat cakes will be submitted to you early in the morning by the moment of awakening)
- On the road to Bukhara you can visit the district Gizhduvan with known potter's workshops and try yourselves as the handicraftsman.
- On arrival in Bukhara accommodation in hotel
- 19:00 Supper in the hotel
Day 5 Bukhara
- 09:00 Breakfast in the hotel
- 10:00 Excursion across Bukhara. Visiting of Ark fortress(a museum of study of local lore, survey of a mosque, a throne hall, a court yard of greetings, a mint), mosque Bolo-Hauz 15-20 (a mosque above a reservoir), Samanids’Mausoleum 9-10. - a pearl of the East, qubba Chashma - Abayub 12-16 (a sacred source).
- 13:00 Dinner at the local restaurant with tasting of ancient Bukhara cuisine.
- 14:00 an architectural ensemble Poi - Kalyan 12-16 (a symbol of Bukhara, the center of spirituality), Kosh madrasah, 16I the century (the maximum Muslim school of Central Asia) consists of 2 Ulugbek and Abdulazizhan madrasah, Trading domes 16 (where changed money, traded in jewels, silk and headdresses), Mosque Magokki Attori of 12 century (sale of spices), architectural ensemble Lyabi - hauz 16-17 (vacation spot and entertainments where inhabitants of Bukhara gathered.)
- 19:00 Supper at the city restaurant with theatrical show.
Day 6 Bukhara - Moscow (on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays)
- 09:00 Breakfast in the Hotel
- Free time
- 12:00 Transfer to the airport
- Departure to Moscow at 13:30, arrival at 19:20
- Recommended flights:
- Bukhara - Tashkent – Moscow
- The flight from Bukhara to Tashkent (every day)
- The flight from Tashkent - Moscow (every day)
Included - specific
- Airplane tickets Bukhara - Tashkent
- Folklore concert Nodir Devan Begi in Bukhara
- Hotel placement: 8 nights (early check-in and late check-out is included)
Check-in time after 14:00 Check-out time before 12:00
- Breakfast – 5, lunches – 5, dinners – 5 included according to the program
Included - general
- Visa support
- AC Comfortable transportation for the whole trip
- Professional guide (available in different languages) will accompany you and try to give you the best explanation of the site's history, traditions and culture
- Tour operator and Group Leader will make you feel comfortable and assist you in case of problem 24/7
- Entrance fees to historical places
- For each transfer 0.5 L of mineral water
- Double / Twin hotel room placement
- Luggage handling at the airports and hotels
- Visa application fee in Uzbek embassy in your country
- Fees for the use of cameras and videos in the monuments and tourist sites
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Personal expenses
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as tips and gratuities
- Expenses for things which are not listed in the tour package
In addition, our program may include special arrangements such as:
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation or does not suit travelers
- Lunches or dinners in private homes of Uzbek families to get closer to the traditions, culture and way of life of local people, to see the process of baking the traditional round bread and cooking tasty osh (pilaf)
- Different dance shows and entertainment varying from region to region in traditional costumes
- Special tours to different studios and workshops where You can see various traditional crafts in real.
You can use our suggested programs as they stand or create Your own itinerary according to Your wishes and preferences. We will be happy to assist you in this task.
All hotels are located close to main sightseeing places. After a long and tiring day of walking, you can relax and spend the night pleasantly in those hotels.
|Name||Grand Tashkent Palace|
|About||5 minutes drive from Tashkent International Airport, this hotel is the first choice for any travaller, wide rooms, good service, and a good rest|
|More||Hotel Grand Tashkent Palace|
|Rooms||Single($45), Double($60), Triple($80)|
|About||Good view, good location, good service|
|About||Good view, good location, good service|
|More||Hotel Asia Bukhara|