The major exhibition center of Uzbekistan – UzExpoCentre is known to many for its reputation. Its participation in a range of international exhibitions and fairs has been marked by many awards. UzExpoCenter was established in 1992 and aims to the development of trade-economic relations of Uzbekistan with foreign countries, attract foreign investments, and promote the development of export potential of the country.
Over 40 exhibitions are held annually in the pavilions of UzExpoCentre. A few of them are Made in Uzbekistan, Fair of Innovation, Inter-industry cooperation fair, BestSoft, ICTExpo, Cotton fair, and also exhibitions of foreign countries like Russia, Italy, Moldova, Poland, Iran, Czech Republic, Slovakia, India, China, Turkmenistan and others.
Exhibition halls from 1,000 to 3,000 sq.m. with modern equipment can accommodate any kind of exhibition at international standards.
- Total indoor exhibition space - 15,500 sq.m.
- Pavilion 1 - 7,042 sq.m.
- Pavilion 2 - 3,052 sq.m.
- Pavilion 3 - 2,500 sq.m.
- Pavilion 4 - 3,000 sq.m.
- Natural lighting during daytime
- Press-conference hall of 943 sq.m. for conferences, seminars, and other events with capacity of 500 seats
- International Trade Center with conference-halls and offices
- Outdoor exhibition space – 7,000 sq.m.
Contact us if you wish to conduct an exhibition in Uzbekistan.