Weekend Tours to Uzbekistan
|Tour route||Tashkent - Bukhara - Khiva|
|Total Duration||3 days, 3 nights|
|Season||March - November|
|Hotel Type||3* given as an option|
|Placement||TWN / DBL placement|
|Description||Weenend is just enough to find out the basics and see the most attractive places|
|Group size (PAX)||1 - 2||3 - 9||10 - 15||16 - 25||26 - 35||over 35|
|Price per PAX||$900||$720||$630||$540||$450||$360|
|Price per child (extra bed)||$450|
Day 1 (Fri): Arrive to Tashkent
Moarninig arrival to Tashkent City tour Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 2 (Sat): Tashkent – Bukhara
At 07:15, transfer to airport and fly to Bukhara at 08:50 Arrival in Bukhara at 10:35 Start sightseeing: Visit Kalon ensemble Medrese Miri-Arab Magoki-Attori mosque Medrese Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Trade domes Lyabi Hauz complex Medrese Chor-Minor Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 (Sun): Bukhara – Khiva – Tashkent
Early morning drive to Khiva, (6-7hours) Arrival in Khiva and start sightseeing Visit Ichan Kala which includes: Kunya Ark Fortress Muhammad Amin Madrsah Mauhammad Rahimhan Madrasah Kalta Minor (Short minaret) Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum Islam Hodja minaret and Madrasah Juma mosque Tosh Hovly Palace (Harem of Khiva Khan) Karavan Saray Bazaar of Khiva At 19:15, transfer to airport Fly to Tashkent at 21:10 Arrival in Tashkent at 22:40 Transfer home/hotel.
Included - specific
- Airplane tickets Urgench - Tashkent
- Hotel placement: 3 nights (early check-in and late check-out is included)
Check-in time after 14:00 Check-out time before 12:00
- Breakfast – 3, lunches – 3, dinners – 3 included according to the program
Included - general
- Visa support
- AC Comfortable transportation for the whole trip
- Professional guide (available in different languages) will accompany you and try to give you the best explanation of the site's history, traditions and culture
- Tour operator and Group Leader will make you feel comfortable and assist you in case of problem 24/7
- Entrance fees to historical places
- For each transfer 0.5 L of mineral water
- Double / Twin hotel room placement
- Luggage handling at the airports and hotels
- Visa application fee in Uzbek embassy in your country
- Fees for the use of cameras and videos in the monuments and tourist sites
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Personal expenses
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as tips and gratuities
- Expenses for things which are not listed in the tour package
In addition, our program may include special arrangements such as:
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation or does not suit travelers
- Lunches or dinners in private homes of Uzbek families to get closer to the traditions, culture and way of life of local people, to see the process of baking the traditional round bread and cooking tasty osh (pilaf)
- Different dance shows and entertainment varying from region to region in traditional costumes
- Special tours to different studios and workshops where You can see various traditional crafts in real.
You can use our suggested programs as they stand or create Your own itinerary according to Your wishes and preferences. We will be happy to assist you in this task.
All hotels are located close to main sightseeing places. After a long and tiring day of walking, you can relax and spend the night pleasantly in those hotels.
|Name||Grand Tashkent Palace|
|About||5 minutes drive from Tashkent International Airport, this hotel is the first choice for any travaller, wide rooms, good service, and a good rest|
|More||Hotel Grand Tashkent Palace|
|About||Good view, good location, good service|
|More||Hotel Asia Bukhara|